Access Control Manager for 2 to 4 doors.
A compact Access Control Manager.
INTUS ACM40e is our intelligent, compact Access Control Manager for the decentralized control of 2 to 4 doors or rotating barriers. All PCS identification readers including biometric readers can be connected. With its Ethernet TCP/IP interface, it’s perfect for networked access control. This means that the access control system can be expanded at any time.
The INTUS ACM40e stores area & time profiles locally and accommodates 99,999/161,000 master/booking records. It features standard-compliant interfaces for door control and monitoring, a tamper contact plus a fire and burglar alarm system interface. The battery backed INTUS ACM40e Akku maintains the full functionality even in the case of a power failure. Power is supplied via a 115/230V, 12...24V wide-range power supply unit or Ultra PoE.
- Controls 2 to 4 doors.
- Emergency power supply for up to 4 hours (option).
- AES128, HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2, firewall, PACE
for high security.
The ACM40e provides a full security package to protect your sensitive access data: Embedded firewall against attacks from the internal corporate network, data encryption to the host and access readers, plus a three-level password system for different user groups.
State-of-the-art encryption technologies such as AES128, HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2 or PACE secure the data and service ports.
Power failure? Battery backup!
The INTUS ACM40e Akku has the same technical specifications as the INTUS ACM40e but is additionally equipped with an integrated battery capable of safely bridging a power failure for up to four hours. The battery supplies the Access Control Manager as well as the connected identification readers and door control.
- Connectable doors / readers (max.): 4 / 4 (200 m max. cable length)
- Switchable reader and door opener voltage 12V / 24V.
- Interfaces (alarms, burglar alarm system, etc.):
- 4 inputs (optically decoupled)
- 1 bistable relay
- 2 switching relays
- Data encryption
- Data port: AES128 and HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2
- Service port: AES128 and PACE
- Voltage supply
- 115...230V interference-proof industrial power supply unit
- 12...24V low-voltage wide-range power supply unit
- PoE 802.3bt
- Integrated emergency power supply for up to 4 hours (option).
- Weight: 2.3 kg (8.3 kg incl. battery)
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 225 x 369 x 64 (without battery) / 255 x 420 x 90 (with battery)
Services of PCS Systemtechnik.
We support you all the way from consulting to maintenance. You are free to choose the service you need and would like to make use of.
We create a sustainable security concept for all your needs together with you.
Developing a comprehensive security concept can be a challenge. We'll gladly assist you.
Based on your security concept we create a detailed project plan.
A professional installation is a prerequisite for a successfully use of software and years of trouble-free operation of the devices.
To ensure a smooth start to the new system, we train your employees in all necessary skills.
You have the choice: maintenance contracts, Software maintenance contracts, equipment service, remote maintenance, preventive maintenance. We’ll support you as you like.