ContactPlease get in touch. We will be pleased to assist you.
+49 89 68004 - 0
(Mon. to Fri., 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Service & Repair
+49 89 68004 - 666
Mon. to Thurs., 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fri., 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Questions concerning DEXICON: email@example.com
Questions concerning INTUS COM: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions: email@example.com
Our partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over the world. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
CareerWe are constantly looking for new, committed colleagues to strengthen our team.
The big Access Control Manager.
The INTUS ACM80e Access Control Manager is state-of-the-art security technology. It offers optimum performance scalability to control 4 to 8 to 16 doors, rotating barriers or turnstiles.
Its power consumption was reduced by up to 77% compared to the previous model for significantly increased energy efficiency and reduced operating costs. The ACM80e is available as a wall-mounted or 19” rack mount device.
State-of-the-art encryption technologies such as AES128, HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2 or PACE secure the data and service ports.
- Controls up to 16 doors.
- Switchable reader / door opener voltage (12V / 24V).
- Optically decoupled interfaces.
Protection of sensitive data.
The ACM80e is equipped with a full security package to protect your sensitive access data:
- Embedded firewall against internal attacks.
- Data encryption to the host and access readers to prevent unauthorized eavesdropping on the lines.
- Three-level password system to assign clearly defined change privileges to different user groups.
Wall or rack mounting
The INTUS ACM80e is available for wall mounting or as a 19” rack mount device.
All cables conveniently attach to the front of the INTUS ACM80e-Rack. Additional patch panels make sure that all the connections are always clear. Cables can be quickly changed and will not be plugged in wrongly.
- Connectable doors / readers (max.): 16 / 16
- Switchable reader and door opener voltage 12V / 24V
- Interfaces (alarms, burglar alarm system, etc.):
- 4 inputs (optically decoupled)
- 1 bistable relay
- 3 switching relays
- Data encryption
- Data port: AES128 and HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2
- Service port: AES128 and PACE
- Three-level login and password system for remote setup and service
- High reliability through individually optically decoupled reader interfaces
- Voltage supply: 115. ..230V interference-proof industrial power supply unit
- Weight: 6.4 kg (wall) / 4.1 kg (rack)
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 336 x 551 x 100 (wall) / 90 x 438 x 300 (rack)
Services of PCS Systemtechnik.
We support you all the way from consulting to maintenance. You are free to choose the service you need and would like to make use of.
We create a sustainable security concept for all your needs together with you.
Developing a comprehensive security concept can be a challenge. We'll gladly assist you.
Based on your security concept we create a detailed project plan.
A professional installation is a prerequisite for a successfully use of software and years of trouble-free operation of the devices.
To ensure a smooth start to the new system, we train your employees in all necessary skills.
You have the choice: maintenance contracts, Software maintenance contracts, equipment service, remote maintenance, preventive maintenance. We’ll support you as you like.
Your PCS Contact
Managing Director - Sales
Phone.: +49 89 68004 - 0