Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
Highly secure thanks to palm vein recognition.
The identification of people in security-critical applications requires methods which must be easy to use but as fraud-resistant as possible.
Biometrics is the method of choice here.
Our patented INTUS 1600PS palm vein reader perfectly combines simplicity with high security requirements.
It is based on Fujitsu’s PalmSecure technology.
- High precision: 10 times more evaluation points than fingerprint.
- High user acceptance thanks to contact-free scanning.
- Multi-factor authentication (palm vein, RFID, PIN).
- Supports “threat hand” for silent alarm.
The human palm vein pattern is extremely complex. Moreover, it’s located inside the body, and thus well protected against abuse or tampering.
The layout of the veins, unique for each individual, remains unchanged throughout a lifetime. Complexion, soiled skin, skin impurities, or superficial injuries have no effect on the identification process.
Close-range infrared radiation.
Palm vein recognition is based on the absorption of infrared radiation (heat radiation) in blood. The sensor emits close-range infrared radiation towards the palms. Oxygen-reduced blood in the veins will absorb the infrared rays.
The sensor camera captures an image of the individual’s vein pattern, which the controller converts to a template.
- Fujitsu PalmSecure sensor (certified for Common Criteria Level 2 by the German Federal Office for Information Security, BSI)
- Glass dome to protect the sensor (EPO patent)
- Intuitive MagicEye status indicator (blue/green/red)
- Optional PIN keypad and RFID reader (Mifare, Legic)
- Connection to INTUS PS Controller via Cat-5 (up to 100 m)
- Power supply via INTUS PS Controller
- Tamper contact, lock
- Temperature range: +5°C ... +40°C
– with optional heating: -20°C ... +40°C
– verification in energy-saving mode: up to +50°C
- Degree of protection: IP30 (optionally IP54)
- Available for integration in Siedle pedestal or door stations and as an OEM module
Services of PCS Systemtechnik.
We support you all the way from consulting to maintenance. You are free to choose the service you need and would like to make use of.
We create a sustainable security concept for all your needs together with you.
- Developing Concept
Developing a comprehensive security concept can be a challenge. We'll gladly assist you.
- Project Planning
Based on your security concept we create a detailed project plan.
A professional installation is a prerequisite for a successfully use of software and years of trouble-free operation of the devices.
To ensure a smooth start to the new system, we train your employees in all necessary skills.
You have the choice: maintenance contracts, Software maintenance contracts, equipment service, remote maintenance, preventive maintenance. We’ll support you as you like.
Many well-known and large enterprises rely on biometric solutions from PCS.
Here’s a small selection: