fitting technology. fitting design. perfect.
The INTUS RFID readers for door intercom systems integrate your access control readers with your door communication system. They are fitted directly in the corresponding intercom modules and installed in your door communication system just as the other modules provided by the intercom manufacturer.
- INTUS RFID readers for door intercom systems are available for the following products:
- Behnke System 20 and 50
- Siedle Vario Systems 611
- Ritto Portier
- Fully integrated in door intercom systems.
- For Behnke, Gira, Siedle and Ritto systems, Baudisch, Elcom.
- LED signaling.
- Optionally with glass surface and PIN entry.
ROBUST MEMBRANE KEYBOARD.
The INTUS 400S reader for Siedle door intercom systems is available with or without a PIN keypad.
It can be connected to PCS Access Control Managers (INTUS ACM) and various INTUS terminals via the PCS LBus over distances of up to 200 m.
The INTUS readers for Behnke, Ritto or Siedle door intercom systems are integrated into the standard modules for the respective system and simply installed into the mounting frames.
Door control is performed by the INTUS Access Control Manager (ACM) or an optional I/O module.
- Technology (depending on the model):
- Mifare DESFire EV1/2, Mifare Classic
- Legic advant, Legic prime
- 125 kHz (Hitag 1/2, Miro)
- Interface: RS485, 2-wire (LBus protocol)
- Encrypted data transmission
- Buzzer, tamper contact
- Degree of protection: IP40 / 54 (depending on the door intercom system)
- Voltage supply: 12...24 V DC
Many well-known and large companies rely on SAP solutions from PCS.
Here’s a small selection: