Special solutions for you.
PCS’s special RFID readers, from motorized devices to desktop units, offer complete solutions for access control.
Motorized readers with a retaining function can be used in access control to collect visitor ID cards with an expiration date.
Desktop readers allow convenient access control at PC systems, cash registers or info terminals.
- Motorized readers with collection of expired RFID cards.
- Desktop readers for access control at info terminals, PC systems, cash registers.
The user hands over the ID card for reading or writing of ID data. This allows for a very secure reading and writing process.
Depending on the application, the higher-level system can flexibly decide whether the ID card is to be returned to the user or retained.
- Reading methods: Legic prime/advant; Mifare Classic/DESFire EV1, 125 kHz Hitag
- Galvanically isolated RS485 interface.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C.
- Equipped with LEDs and acoustic signaling.
INTUS desktop readers feature a compact design and can easily be integrated with other devices such as PCs, cash registers or info terminals via USB or RS232.
They can be universally used for reading and writing to RFID transponder media using Mifare, Legic or 125 kHz (depending on the model).
PCS desktop readers:
Many well-known and large companies rely on SAP solutions from PCS.
Here’s a small selection: