125 kHz RFID reader for convenience applications
Simple but efficient.
INTUS 315ro is a 125 kHz RFID reader and the inexpensive entry-level model for RFID access control. It is designed for simple read-only applications (no data written to the card). The reader uses the standardized EM4002 reading method (Miro/read-only).
125 kHz readers offer a greater reading range than 13.65 MHz readers (such as INTUS 400 or 620). Due to their reduced security level they are preferably used in convenience applications.
- Inexpensive RFID access readers for convenience applications.
- Surface or flush mounting.
- EM4002 reading method (read-only).
- 125 kHz technology with greater reading range (up to 5 cm).
STANDARD READING METHODS
The INTUS 315ro access reader can be installed in standard flush-mounted wall boxes and is available with the standardized EM4002 reading method.
As a contactless proximity identification system, INTUS 315ro interfaces to INTUS Access Control Managers (ACM) and INTUS terminals.
- Technology: 125 kHz "read only"
- Interface: RS485 (300ro protocol)
- 3 LED (green, yellow, red), buzzer
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Voltage supply: 12...24 V DC
- Rated power: max. 3 W
- Dimensions (H x B x D) in mm: 84 x 84 x 22