Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
125 kHz RFID reader for convenience applications
Simple but efficient.
INTUS 315ro is a 125 kHz RFID reader and the inexpensive entry-level model for RFID access control. It is designed for simple read-only applications (no data written to the card). The reader uses the standardized EM4002 reading method (Miro/read-only).
125 kHz readers offer a greater reading range than 13.65 MHz readers (such as INTUS 400 or 620). Due to their reduced security level they are preferably used in convenience applications.
- Inexpensive RFID access readers for convenience applications.
- Surface or flush mounting.
- EM4002 reading method (read-only).
- 125 kHz technology with greater reading range (up to 5 cm).
STANDARD READING METHODS
The INTUS 315ro access reader can be installed in standard flush-mounted wall boxes and is available with the standardized EM4002 reading method.
As a contactless proximity identification system, INTUS 315ro interfaces to INTUS Access Control Managers (ACM) and INTUS terminals.
- Technology: 125 kHz "read only"
- Interface: RS485 (300ro protocol)
- 3 LED (green, yellow, red), buzzer
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Voltage supply: 12...24 V DC
- Rated power: max. 3 W
- Dimensions (H x B x D) in mm: 84 x 84 x 22