Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
Scalable info PC for use in PDA, workforce management or as an info station.
Compact and robust.
Compact and robust: Made from a robust aluminum frame profile, the housing of INTUS 6800p, the latest model in the INTUS 6800 family, reliably protects the electronic components inside against dust and humidity up to the IP65 degree of protection.
In contrast to a plastic housing, a metal housing ensures optimum heat dissipation so that a very powerful processor can be used. Only 45 mm in depth, the housing is extremely flat and can be installed even where space is at a premium. On request, it is also available in a stainless steel finish.
- Multifunctional industrial PC.
- 15" or 19" display.
- Configurable computing capacity up to INTEL Core i3.
- Robust aluminum housing.
- Integrated RFID and barcode readers.
The INTUS 6800p is available as a 15” device with 1024x768 pixel resolution and as a 19” device with 1280x1024 pixel resolution. Both deliver crisp images in fine detail.
The projected capacitive touchscreen with antiglare finish suppresses interference caused by drops of water, dust or a film of dirt. The Schott Conturan glass is very robust, easy to clean and perfect for state-of-the-art multi-touch user interfaces as known from smartphones.
The INTUS 6800p is designed for high maintainability. Loosening a few screws is all that’s necessary to access the technical components and system upgrades inside the housing.
In addition, the IPC scores points with its very simple installation. The PCS wall support is designed in such a way that the INTUS 6800p can be replaced by one person working alone.
The IPC can also be easily attached using a VESA 100 wall mount or a quick coupling to support arm systems by manufacturers such as Rolec, Rittal or Haseke.
- Multifunctional industrial PC with configurable computing capacity from
- INTEL Quad Core ATOM - 4 x 1.91 GHz to
- INTEL Core i3 - 2 x 2.3 GHz
- Robust aluminum frame profile housing for harsh industrial environments
- Bright 15” or 19” color TFT LCD display, tiltable
- Projected capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch (antiglare)
- No external fan
- 1 x Gbit Ethernet
- 15” model: 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0
19” model: 1 x USB 3.1, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Operating system Win10 Prof. 64-bit
- Integrated PCS RFID and barcode readers
- IP65 degree of protection
- Housing depth: 45 mm + wall mount