Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
Compact time recording terminal with touchscreen or full-glass front.
Small but impressive.
With its very small dimensions, the INTUS 5200 time recording terminal is as compact as can be, yet still large enough to be ergonomic.
It provides a touchscreen to implement advanced user interfaces; a color display to render large, clearly legible texts; quick and easy commissioning; and a membrane keyboard with tactile keys for users wearing gloves or partially sighted employees.
The INTUS 5200’s memory can be flexibly expanded to accommodate more master records and bookings. Optionally, the device can also write offline authorizations.
New from summer 2020 is the optional expansion of the terminal with mobile communications/cellular EU.
- IP65 degree of protection (option).
- Color touchscreen with 3.5” display.
- Robust membrane keyboard or full-glass front.
- Optional WLAN or mobile communication (cellular EU).
Skins to choose from. As you like it.
The appearance of the INTUS 5200 terminal can be customized to your needs. You select the user interface – skin – that best matches your corporate design and functional needs. If required, the built-in speaker reads information out loud and uses acknowledgement tones to facilitate intuitive operation in passing.
You are using PegaSys electronic locks with NetworkOnCard? Then download your authorization by yourself to your admission card, when you book at the terminal.
Optional mobile phone connection.
The INTUS 5200 terminal is now also available with a mobile radio connection (cellular EU). This provides new freedom for selecting the location of INTUS terminals, since all that is needed apart from a power connection is a mobile radio connection. A network connection is not required. Security in the public network is guaranteed by standard protocols HTTP/2 with TLS 1.2 and authentication via certificates.
The INTUS terminals with mobile radio connection have been designed for applications where teams work independently of the network infrastructure.
INTUS 5200 - Produktfilm.
- ARM RISC architecture
- 1 MB memory (expandable)
- 3,5“ display (320 x 240 pixels) with capacitive touchscreen
- Membrane keyboard or full-glass front
- Piezo indicator
- Speaker (optional)
- Integrated RFID reader (Mifare, Legic, Hitag)
- PoE or 24V SELV
- IP30 degree of protection (optionally IP65)
- Temperature range 0°C ... +50°C
- -25°C ... +50°C with optional heating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 200 x 102 x 41 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- WLAN (optional)
- Mobile radio communication / cellular EU (optional)
- External barcode scanner optional
- 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output (optional)
- 1 remote reader via LBus, max. 10 m (optional)
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection: