Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
Ergonomically shaped universal terminal for time and access.
Tilted display – comes to meet you.
The INTUS 5320 time recording terminal unobtrusively waits to be of service – at the boardroom entrance or in the bank lobby, outside the laboratory or at the factory gates.
Ergonomic operation comes naturally with the tilted design. And with its splash-proof housing and heating option, the terminal will withstand any kind of weather.
This classic PCS terminal boasts more powerful electronics and memory for faster downloads and autonomous master data management. For enhanced data security, the INTUS 5320 uses AES encryption as well as https.
The INTUS 5320 combines state-of-the-art technologies with a highly reliable design.
On request, it can also be configured with a fingerprint reader as INTUS 5320FP.
- Multifunctional “MagicEye” indicator for intuitive operation.
- Compact design with tilted display.
- Freely programmable smart keys.
- Encrypted data transmission.
- Fingerprint reader (option).
Robust and environmentally friendly.
The INTUS 5320 boasts all the attributes of a high-quality security system: a shock-resistant housing as well as durable keys with a well defined action point.
The display dims automatically to minimize energy consumption and maximize lifetime. The consistently environmentally friendly design is free of heavy metals and easily recyclable.
We think further.
Versatile power supply options.
Power for the INTUS 5320 can be supplied via an integrated adapter or external power supply unit. Alternatively, you may go straight for Power over Ethernet, where electrical power is transmitted on Ethernet cabling along with data. The Ethernet cable may be hidden in a wall duct (option).
- Battery-backed memory (2 MB SRAM, expandable to 6 MB)
- Real-time clock/calendar with lithium battery
- AES data encryption with https (HTTP/2 & TLS 1.2) for secure cloud integration
- Door control: two digital inputs, one switching relay (5A)
- Degree of protection: IP30 (optionally IP65)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 197 x 170 x 109 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- WLAN (optional)
- 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output
- 4 remote readers via LBus (max. 10 m)
- Fingerprint sensor
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection: