With the touch of a finger.
Are people trying to tamper with the time recording system? Or keep forgetting their cards?
The INTUS 5320FP fingerprint terminal elegantly prevents such problems. Attendance or project times are registered simply by placing a finger on a sensor – there is no need for a card, and there’s no easy way to tamper with the technology.
Working hours booked after the fact because of a forgotten card? People illegally letting others use their card? Problems like this are a thing of the past now. Time recording will be easier than ever.
- Fingerprint sensor certified to FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20.
- Multifunctional “MagicEye” indicator for intuitive operation.
- Freely programmable smart keys.
- Multi-factor authentication (palm vein, RFID, PIN).
Fingerprint convenience plus robust keys.
The INTUS 5320FP not only allows convenient time recording via fingerprint but also lets you input information via a membrane keyboard.
You can use the keyboard to enter PIN codes, request balances, change cost centers etc. The time recording terminal acts like an assistant to help you start your working day.
Easy to use.
The fingerprint technology ensures ease of use, and employees don’t have to rely on an RFID card. The INTUS 5320FP thus offers great user comfort.
The terminal gives you free choice of the authentication method to use.
Comfortably taught in.
The satisfaction of biometric systems depends on the quality of the fingerprints taught in. With the INTUS FP teach-in station, you can capture fingerprints comfortably and securely. You check the quality at the teach-in PC. With the "Template on Card" procedure, you store the fingerprint templates via a compact RFID desktop reader.
- Optical sensor with 300 x 400 pixels resolution (500 ppi)
- Certified to FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20
- Real-time clock/calendar with lithium battery
- Wall mounting
- Door control: two digital inputs, one switching relay (5A)
- Degree of protection: IP 30
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 217 x 170 x 110 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- WLAN (optional)
- 2 digital inputs, 1 digital output
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection: