Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
The powerful time recording terminal.
Functionality, performance and innovation.
The INTUS 5500 is a powerful time recording terminal with extraordinary features and proven functionality.
It’s equipped with a color display and all the classical controls for time and attendance recording. For ease of use, the device can play back suitable sound clips to emit voice messages.
If the front part needs to be repaired, it can simply be replaced without dismantling the terminal as a whole: The AutoClone process will automatically retrieve all the parameters for the INTUS 5500 terminal – from the IP address and MAC address to the terminal program itself. No user input is required.
It doesn’t get any simpler and safer than that.
- High quality membrane keyboard with programmable smart keys.
- Integrated RFID reader.
- Heating for outdoor use.
- AutoClone for swift servicing.
Reliable design for a long service life.
The well defined tactile action point of the robust keys facilitates operation even if the user is wearing gloves.
Five function keys can be pre-assigned, while numbers can be entered via the numeric keypad.
The housing is waterproof up to IP65. The display is heated so that the terminal is also suited for outdoor use.
The terminal with manager qualities.
The INTUS 5500 is simply perfect as a read and write terminal for electronic door locks.
The user obtains authorization from the NetworkOnCard and can then use his or her access card to operate all offline door terminals.
NetworkOnCard seamlessly links up online access control with the offline world.
- ARM RISC architecture
- 2 MB memory, expandable to max. 6 MB
- 240 x 64 graphic LCD
- Membrane keyboard with 5 function keys, 2 scroll keys and numeric keypad
- MagicEye (blue, green, red), 2 LEDs (green, red)
- Speaker (optional)
- IP30 degree of protection (IP65 with sealing option)
- Real-time clock, calendar with lithium battery
- Tamper contact, lock
- Power supply 110 ... 230V / PoE / SELV 24
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 308 x 168 x 49mm
- Weight 2,6 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- WLAN (optional)
- Integrated RFID reader (Mifare, Legic, Hitag)
- 2 digital inputs / 2 digital outputs and 2 slots for LBus module (optional)
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection: