ContactPlease get in touch. We will be pleased to assist you.
+49 89 68004 - 0
(Mon. to Fri., 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Service & Repair
+49 89 68004 - 666
Mon. to Thurs., 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fri., 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Questions concerning DEXICON: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions concerning INTUS COM: email@example.com
Other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over the world. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
CareerWe are constantly looking for new, committed colleagues to strengthen our team.
Programmable keys and color display.
This universal terminal for time recording, operational data collection and access control has a powerful CPU to connect up to 16 external RFID readers.
The large high-definition screen allows you to implement an advanced user interface for time and attendance recording. Optionally, the 4.3” antiglare display will light up in the colors of your corporate design.
The device brings together all the key elements: It’s powerful, robust and customizable.
The INTUS 5540 terminal is a true all-rounder combining the tried and tested with innovative technology.
- Robust membrane keyboard with smart keys.
- Choice of skins for the user interface.
- AutoClone functionality.
- Waterproof and dustproof up to IP65, -25°C.
Reliable and fast.
There are many options to upgrade the INTUS 5540: a durable membrane keyboard with a clear action point, programmable smart keys. With its weatherproof IP65 housing and optional heating, the terminal is also suited for outdoor use.
If the device needs to be repaired, the AutoClone functionality will save your configuration: During replacement, the INTUS 5540 terminal will automatically retrieve all the parameters, from the IP address and MAC address to the terminal program itself. No user input is required.
This is sustainability in time and attendance recording.
It talks to you.
Select the user interface – skin – that appeals to you best for the display. The colors matching your corporate design are parameterizable.
If required, the built-in speaker can read information out loud and assist intuitive operation with acknowledgement tones.
The INTUS 5540 has won the German Design Award 2018 for its design focussed on a user-friendly user interface.
- ARM9 (G45) 400 MHz
- 2 MB memory, expandable to max. 6 MB
- 4.3” color display (480 x 272 pixels)
- Membrane keyboard with 5 function keys
- Scroll keys, numeric keypad
- MagicEye (blue, green, red), 2 LEDs (green, red)
- Piezo indicator, speaker (optional)
- IP30 degree of protection (IP65 with sealing option)
- Real-time clock, calendar with lithium battery
- Tamper contact, lock
- Power supply 110 ... 230V / PoE / SELV 24
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 308 x 168 x 49mm
- Weight 2,6 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- WLAN (optional)
- Integrated RFID reader (Mifare, Legic, Hitag)
- 2 digital inputs / 2 digital outputs and 2 slots for LBus module (optional)
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection:
These products may be of interest to you:
Your PCS Contact
Managing Director - Sales
Phone.: +49 89 68004 - 0