The right size of video server for any installation.
CONVISION Network Video Servers (NVS) are highly reliable devices with large storage capacity for video management and video surveillance.
AXIS video encoders available as 1-channel, 4-channel or 16-channel models can be used to integrate existing analog cameras with the video management system.
CONVISION Network Video Servers are available in a configuration for 10 cameras and in a 19" rack version for up to 50 cameras.
PCS offers the right size of server for any installation.
- Highly reliable video servers.
- Integration of existing analog cameras.
- High data availability.
- 1-channel and multi-channel encoders.
Go live quickly.
CONVISION Network Video Servers (NVS) are highly reliable complete systems for video surveillance and recording in conjunction with network cameras from AXIS, HIKVISION or other leading manufacturers.
You will benefit from a server hard drive equipped PC optimized for video surveillance that lets you quickly go live.
Video encoders allow you to keep on using existing analog cameras in a digital video surveillance system.
The devices are available in 1-channel and multi-channel variants.
AXIS 1-channel video encoders let you connect a single camera channel to the network, even for channels locally separated from each other.
If many video signals converge in one location, it is advisable to use AXIS 4-channel or 16 channel encoders.
- 1-channel, 4-channel or 16-channel models
- Configuration for 10 cameras or 19" rack version for up to 50 cameras
- CONVISION NVS 19" and RAID controller for up to 8 hard disk drives with 6 TB storage each
- Video encoders in 1-channel and multi-channel variants
- Optional combination with Cayuga video surveillance software
(pre-installed on request)
Many well-known and large companies rely on video surveillance solutions from PCS.
Here’s a small selection: