PCS delivery traffic management
Accelerated handling of loading and unloading traffic.
PCS VISIT delivery traffic management facilitates the handling of all loading and unloading traffic on your premises. The system covers the traffic on your site from arrival to acknowledgment at the loading bay.
It captures all vehicle movements in conjunction with the delivery and/or collection of goods. Movement data is stored in an audit-compliant and traceable way.
PCS VISIT delivery traffic management is an add-on to PCS’s visitor management system VISIT. This means that the management of visits is facilitated along with the management of traffic on your premises.
- E-mail notification about planned visits.
- Information on all deliveries and collections stored in an audit-compliant way.
- Documented safety briefing.
- Truck call-up by information panel or pager.
When PCS delivery traffic management is combined with the DEXICON access control software, the driver receives an access card granting access to certain rooms or buildings.
A motorized reader at the exit will reliably collect access cards issued to drivers when they drive off the premises. The ID card history integrated with PCS delivery traffic management allows you to retrace at any time which person used a certain ID card during what period of time.
If a safety briefing is required for drivers arriving at the premises to prevent accidents during operations on site, VISIT will automate the process. Every driver will be asked to complete the briefing online at a kiosk terminal and subsequently answer a few questions to check learning success. This will give your employees time to work on more important tasks.
The safety briefing allows you to document in an audit-compliant way that drivers have been appropriately informed about the safety standards and regulations on your site.
Data and facts
- Pre-registration including hand-out of standard documentation to drivers
- Logged safety briefing including questionnaire
- Browser application compatible with MS Edge and Firefox
- AD integration / single sign-on
- Encrypted communications between browser and server
- Web server: MS IIS from v8.0
- Operating systems: MS Windows Server versions starting with 2008 SP2
- Database: MS SQL Server from 2008
- Operating systems: MS Windows from Windows 8
- Browser: MS Edge, Chromium, Firefox, Google Chrome