Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
Visitor ID badges
Visitor ID badges are an important security feature clearly identifying outsiders on the premises.
Convenient for visitors, secure for you.
Visitor ID badges have multiple uses. Worn visibly, such a badge indicates to your employees that the wearer has officially been admitted to the premises as a visitor. Printed in your corporate design, it will transport your brand message.
In addition to a visitor ID badge, visitors may be issued an RFID card integrated with the access control system. They may then be allowed to move freely on the premises and open all those doors they have received authorization for.
Visitor ID cards can be made of paper or plastic. Paper ID badges are frequently created from perforated DIN A4 sheets and then placed in a card sleeve.
When a visitor ID badge is combined with an RFID card for access control, it is advisable to use a combination sleeve for both the paper badge and RFID card. In this way, the visitor ID badge as visual proof of identity is enhanced by a functional card that can be used to open doors.
Access control authorizations will only be granted for a limited period of time. So even if a visitor forgets to return their badge, they will not be able to use it to gain unauthorized access.
- ID badge creation via VISIT visitor management.
- Clear identification of visitors.
- Combined paper badge/RFID card sleeve to let visitors participate in access control.
- Printable in your corporate design.
Visitor ID badges interact with multiple systems:
- The badges are created in the VISIT visitor management system and
- printed on standard printers or special card printers.
- They can also be integrated with the access control system.