The biometric access reader INTUS 600FP features award-winning design complemented by high security and ease of use. Supporting verification and identification applications with or without RFID and/or PIN code entry, INTUS 600FP will adapt to your requirements.
For verification, fingerprint features stored in templates on the RFID card are matched with the features of the finger placed on the sensor. This ascertains that the card in fact belongs to person using it. For identification, the finger on the sensor is compared with all the reference values stored in the terminal. PIN code entry is replaced by biometrics, which increases the overall security of access control and prevents tampering. INTUS Fingerprint offers high user friendliness with very short response times.
- High Performance Microcontroller
- For 4.000 templates, up to 10 templates per person
- Supports duress finger for duress alarm
- PIN code keyboard and numeric keypad
- CMOS fingerprint sensor with 256x360 resolution, 508dpi resolution
- Sensor FIPS-201 certified (Federal Information Processing Standard) and compatible with NIST SP 800-76 standards (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Sensor compliant with HSPD-12 (Homeland Security Presidential Directive)
- ESD (Electro Static Discharge): 15kV
- RFID readers: Mifare DEDFire EV1, Legic advant