Identification based on a biometric characteristic, with or without additional RFID and/or PIN code entry. The INTUS 600FP reader adapts to your security requirements. It puts a stop to people illegally letting others use their ID card because access is only granted after checking a unique biometric characteristic: a person’s fingerprint.
For identification, the INTUS 800FP compares the presented fingerprint pattern with all the reference values stored in the reader. If higher security is required, the process can be combined with a RFID card or PIN code entry.
PIN code entry is replaced by biometrics to increase the overall security of access control and prevent tampering. The INTUS 800FP is the perfect solution for high user comfort plus high security. Do you need multiple security levels? The INTUS 800FP supports three authentication methods: biometrics, PIN and RFID card. And it allows you to select when to use multi-factor authentication, e.g. fingerprint during the day, plus PIN in the evening, plus PIN and RFID on weekends.
Compliant with international security standards
The sensor selected by PCS conforms to the highest security standards. It is certified to FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20. Up to 10,000 templates can be stored, with up to 10 templates per person. A pre-defined “threat finger” may be used to trigger a silent alarm.
- Optical sensor with 300 x 400 pixels resolution (500 ppi)
- Certified to FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20
- Real-time clock/calendar with lithium battery
- Wall mounting
- Membrane keyboard with numerical keypad
- Dimensions (HxBxD): 200 x 102 x 41 (61) mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Degree of protection: IP54 (up to IP65)
- Temperature range 0°C to +50°C; with heating (optional) -25°C to +50°C
- RFID readers: Mifare DEDFire EV1, Legic advant