The robust PDC terminal INTUS 3660 is perfectly equipped for the mechanical and electrical challenges in a harsh industrial environment. And furthermore: It provides a full-fledged security package including data encryption to the host and connected identification readers, an integrated firewall and a three-tier hierarchical password system to take care, that the data collected will stay confidential.
The terminal’s matrix touch display can be easily matched to the customer’s application and design. Excellent functional ergonomics is provided by the MagicEye which allows for swift and secure optical signaling to passing users. And just as the INTUS 3460, the INTUS 3660 can be equipped with a full range of readers including RFID, barcode, magnetic and chipcard.
- Modern ARM-RISC architecture
- Freely programmable in TCL
- Multi-language support
- 240x64 pixel graphic display, white backlighting or
320x240 pixel grafphic display (1/4 VGA), white backlight
- Membrane keyboard or 8x8 matrix touch keyboard
- Ethernet TCP/IP, 10/100BaseT or V.24 / RS485
- IPv6 compatible
- 2 digital input / 2 digital output
- User-friendly INTUS COM connectivity concept
- INTUS LBus for the connection of up to 2x8 external access readers
- RFID identification with Mifare, Hitag, Legic, EM4002/4102 (Miro), iclass, etc.
- Integrated interference-proof 230V power supply unit
- Optional features: heating option for outdoor deployment
- Stable and elegant pedestal