Thanks to its slim housing and appealing design the new compact INTUS 6200 information terminal blends in perfectly with its environment, even outside the factory building. Despite an extraordinarily streamlined depth of just 55 mm (2.17 in) and its powerful Intel Atom processor, the PC operates without any ventilator at all.
The INTUS 6200’s TFT display renders every detail in full precision even in brightly lit entrance halls. The touch surface has an antiglare finish which ensures that the screen contents are always easy to read by minimizing the visibility of fingerprints.
One particular feature is the built-in speaker which produces acoustic signals to enhance the optical display for partially-sighted employees. The standard Windows embedded operating system provides the user with a wide selection of tools and applications.
- Stable housing with metal rear panel, fan-less
- INTEL Quad Core ATOM 4 x 1,91 GHz
- Memory 4 GB DDR3 RAM, expandable
- Bright 10.4 colour TFT LCD display, 1.024 x 768 pixel
- Brightness 300 cd/sqm, contrast 700:1
- Projective capacitive analogue touch screen, non-reflecting
- Integrated RFID reader (Mifare, Legic, Hitag)
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x Mini PCIe
- Operating system Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Protection IP54, optionally IP65
- Dimension (H x W x D) 300 x 275 x 68 mm