Compact and intelligent, elegant and inexpensive, the INTUS 3100 is perfectly suited for advanced time management including access control and order acquisition.
INTUS 3100 is the flat compact terminal from PCS. One of the smallest terminals in the market supporting standard Ethernet TCP/IP, it fits everywhere and still offers all the features typical for PCS terminals plus sufficient memory. Parameterizable and programmable. Supports the full range of ID readers. Powered either by an external power supply unit or from the 12 VAC/VDC network. As INTUS 3100-NT, it has its own integrated 220 V power supply unit, but still passes as a lean terminal measuring only 75 mm (91 mm with reader) in depth.
- Terminal of the middle performance range
- 2x20 character backlit LCD display
- Ethernet TCP/IP interface
- 5 function keys with symbols, numeric keypad
- optic signaling
- 2 digital inputs
- 1 digital output
- full range of PCS ID readers
- Download INTUS 3100 datasheet