The completely new INTUS 3460 terminal makes sure that personal employee data will not get into the wrong hands: it provides a full-fledged security package including data encryption to the host and connected identification readers, an integrated firewall and a three-tier hierarchical password concept.
The terminal’s matrix touch display can be easily matched to the customer’s design. Excellent functional ergonomics is provided by the MagicEye which allows for swift and secure optical signaling to passing users. And just as the INTUS 3400, the INTUS 3460 can be equipped with a full range of readers including RFID, barcode, magnetic and chipcard.
- Modern ARM-RISC architecture
- Freely programmable in TCL
- Multi-language support
- 240x64 pixel semi-graphic display, white backlighting
- Membrane keyboard or 8x8 matrix touch keyboard
- Ethernet TCP/IP, 10/100BaseT, V.24, or RS485/RS422
- IPv6 compatible
- User-friendly INTUS COM connectivity concept
- Access control interface
- PCS LBus for the connection of up to 2x8 external access readers
- RFID identification with Mifare, Hitag, Legic, Miro, iCLASS, etc.
- Integrated interference-proof 230V power supply unit
- Optional features: heating option for outdoor deployment
- Stable and elegant pedestal