The INTUS 5320FP
The INTUS 5320FP fingerprint terminal protects against abuse and forgetfulness. Attendance or project times are registered simply by placing a finger on a sensor - there is no need for a card, and there's no easy way to tamper with the technology. Additional bookings due to lost cards are a thing of the past, as is the abuse of cards when users simply hand over their cards to unauthorized persons.
However, a fingerprint reader alone may not be enough in some situations. Approx. 2 percent of the population do not have sufficiently distinct fingerprint grooves for detection by a fingerprint sensor. For employees belonging to that group, the INTUS 5320FP is additionally equipped with a PIN keypad and may also be fitted with an optional RFID reader. If the terminal is also used for access control - in particular in hgih-security applications.- , fingerprint verification/identification must always be used in conjunction with PIN code entry or an RFID card. INTUS 5320FP gives you the freedom to select the combination best suited for your reuqirements.
- For identification and verification with templates on card
- Multifunction display MagicEye
- For 5,000 templates, up to 10 templates per person
- Can be used in sunlight up to 100,000 lux
- Supports duress finger for duress alarm
- Stable and warp resistant housing with tamper contact and strong lock
- Optical fingerprint sensor with 300 x 400 pixel resolution (500dpi)
- Sensor certified to FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20
- 240x64 pixel graphic LC display with 5 function keys,
2 scroll keys and PIN code keyboard and numeric keypad
- ID readers: Mifare, Legic
- WLAN module as an option
INTUS 5320FP datasheet