In the new INTUS family styling, the INTUS 5500 presents itself as a powerful time & attendance recording terminal with extraordinary features and proven functionality. Groundbreaking innovations, such as the AutoClone function – for which a patent is pending – or the output of acoustic signals and voice messages make life easier for users and administrators alike.
The graphical display guides the user through the application with clear texts and images, while the programmable smart keys also support more complex usage scenarios. Through its built-in speaker, the INTUS 5500 signals its status acoustically by suitable sound clips or produces voice messages for partially-sighted employees.
The INTUS 5500 provides all the classical controls for time & attendance recording, boasting consistently top quality features such as durable keys with a well defined working point and water resistance up to IP65. Five function keys can be pre-assigned, while numbers can be entered via the INTUS 5500’s numeric keypad. The display is heated so that the terminal is also suited for outdoor use.
And if a mechanic accidentally drops a ladder on the terminal, replacement is a breeze with the INTUS 5500. Just attach a new front part to the wall support, lock it, and you’re done: The AutoClone process, for which a patent is pending, will automatically retrieve all the parameters for the terminal – from the IP address and MAC address to the terminal program itself. No user input is required. It doesn’t get any simpler and safer than that.
- Stable and warp resistant housing with tamper contact and strong lock
- Powerful ARM-RISC architecture
- Freely programmable in TCL, parametrizable in TPI
- Integrated security package: firewall, encryption, password
- IPv6 compatible
- Ethernet TCP/IP, 10/100BaseT on RJ45 socket
- 2 digital inputs (opto decoupled) / 2 digital outputs (5A)
- Integrated RFID reader Mifare, Legic, Hitag
- Up to 16 external RFID readers via LBus
Control elements and display
- Robust membrane keyboard with numeric keypad and 5 function keys
- Bright semi-graphic display (240 x 64 pixel), black/white, white backlighting
- Speaker (option)
- Real time clock (battery buffered), piezo buzzer