Versatility for a wide range of applications, scalability up to Intel Core i3, heavy duty, environmentally friendly design – these are the features of the INTUS 6800p. The workstation looks equally good on the shopfloor, in the laboratory and in the lobby.
Stable housing for powerful processors.
The stable aluminum frame profile housing reliably protects the electronic components against dust and humidity while ensuring optimum heat dissipation when powerful processors are used. Only 45 mm in depth, the housing is extremely flat and can be installed even where space is at a premium. On request, it is also available in a stainless steel finish. This is the way to build successful industrial PCs today.
High resolution display for perfect used interfaces.
The bright, high-resolution display renders every detail in full precision. Two options are available: a 15" display with 1024 x 768 resolution and a 19" display with 1280 x 1024 resolution. Both deliver the crisp images and fine detail required for quality assurance or POI applications. The high resolution of the display and the touchscreen allow the easy implementation of ergonomic user interfaces under Windows 7 and Windows 10. The projective capacitive touchscreen with antiglare finish can be safely controlled.
- INTUS terminal with configurable PC performance from
- INTEL Quad Core ATOM - 4 x 1.91 GHz to
- INTEL Core i3 - 2 x 2.3 GHz
- Stable aluminium housing
- Bright 15’’ and 19" color TFT LCD display
- Projective capacitive touchscreen (non-reflecting)
- Without external fan
- 1 x Gbit Ethernet
- 15" model: 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0
- 19" model: 1 x USB 3.1, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Win 7 / Win 10 prof. operating system 64 bit
- Designed for continuous use in harsh industrial environments
- Supports the full range of RFID identification readers and barcode
- Protection IP65
The current drivers can be found unter Software Downloads.