How safe is "safe"?
Security is only gained by a complete security strategy where everything fits together. In the beginning there is the question:
- What are the risks involved? From the outside - but also from the inside.
- What can be done about them?
- What level of security do I need (and am I willing to pay for it)?
- How is my need for security likely to develop in the future?
- From a security perspective, two areas of access control are considered first:
1. the unsecured area, usually the outside area, in particular the interface between the unsecured and secured area.
2. the secured area itself, i.e. the often supposedly secure inside area - sometimes just as vulnerable as the outside area.