Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
How safe is "safe"?
Security is only gained by a complete security strategy where everything fits together. In the beginning there is the question:
- What are the risks involved? From the outside - but also from the inside.
- What can be done about them?
- What level of security do I need (and am I willing to pay for it)?
- How is my need for security likely to develop in the future?
- From a security perspective, two areas of access control are considered first:
1. the unsecured area, usually the outside area, in particular the interface between the unsecured and secured area.
2. the secured area itself, i.e. the often supposedly secure inside area - sometimes just as vulnerable as the outside area.