Solution partnerPCS works with approximately 100 software and system house partners from all over Europe. They offer security solutions based on INTUS products and addressing all areas of production data collection and security technology.
What functionality does RFID offer?
The functionality of RFID depends on the technology used and influences the price of a complete system. It is therefore important to determine the necessary or sensible technology for a specific task from the outset in order to achieve an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Read only: for access, simple time recording.
- Read/write: for payment services, product tracking, complex registration and access solutions with temporary space/time profiles, integration of offline fittings in online access control, or storage of biometric templates (fingerprint/hand vein).
- Important when using several cards simultaneously in the receiving field (bulk detection).
- Ensures, e.g. with fingerprint, that the card cannot be used by another person.
Chip card operating system
- Necessary for complex, demanding applications.
- Prevents unauthorized reading of the card content, for higher security e.g. credit cards, canteen billing, but also access to critical areas.