Full range of features.
Customizable user interface, up-to-date design, WLAN and mobile phone connection on request and AutoClone capability for swift service.
The INTUS 5600 terminal sets standards in every respect.
The display with micro-etched surface minimizes interference from reflections or fingerprints. The high resolution and the customized user interface leave nothing to be desired.
The MagicEye displays the device status. In addition, green and red LEDs visualize "coming" and "going". On top to an acoustic signal generator, the INTUS 5600 can be equipped with a loudspeaker for playing back audio files.
On request, the INTUS 5600 terminal is also available with a mobile phone connection for a flexible, wireless company network connection.
- Touch user interface according to your wishes and requirements.
- Protection class up to IP 65.
- AutoClone capable for swift servicing.
- On request via WLAN or mobile radio into the company network.
Time recording at its best.
With its advanced technologies, the INTUS 5600 is a multifunctional terminal of the new generation.
Its groundbreaking innovations – like the service-friendly AutoClone function set the standard for time recording terminals today.
The INTUS 5600 supports all the standard RFID reading methods such as Mifare DESFire EV1/EV2, Mifare classic, Legic advant, Legic prime or Hitag. We also integrate special readers on a project specific basis for your application so that all your operational data collection tasks can be implemented.
With WLAN or mobile phone connection.
As an alternative to the wired connection via Ethernet, the INTUS 5600 is also available as a WLAN or mobile phone connection version. This allows you to wirelessly transfer booked working hours to appropriate time management solutions. Data transfer security is always guaranteed by HTTP/2 in combination with TLS 1.2.
- ARM9 (G45) 400 MHz
- 2 MB memory, expandable to max. 6 MB
- 5.7” color display (640 x 480 pixels)
- Touchscreen with customizable keyboard layout
- MagicEye (blue, green, red), 2 LEDs (green, red), 256,000 colors
- Piezo indicator, speaker (optional)
- IP30 degree of protection (IP65 with sealing option)
- Real-time clock, calendar with lithium battery
- Tamper contact, lock
- Power supply 110 ... 230V / PoE / SELV 24
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 308 x 168 x 49 mm
- Weight 2,6 kg
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- Optional WLAN
- Optional mobile radio connection (cellular EU)
- Integrated RFID reader (Mifare, Legic, Hitag)
- External barcode swipe reader or scanner (optional)
Many well-known and large companies rely on time recording solution from PCS and its partners.
Here’s a small selection: