Be prepared for everything.
Perfection in design. This is how INTUS 620 presents itself, an advanced RFID access reader for low-wear proximity card reading in a small and compact housing. INTUS 620 is available with the standard reading methods Mifare DESFire EV1/EV2 and Mifare classic, Legic advant, Legic prime as well as Hitag1/2 (125 kHz, EM41xx/42xx).
As a contactless proximity identification system, INTUS 620 interfaces to PCS Access Control Managers (INTUS ACM) and all terminals using the PCS LBus.
- Sleek and compact design.
- Galvanically isolated RS485 interface.
- Up to 1,200 m cable length from reader to Access Control Manager.
The INTUS 620 is equipped with a galvanically isolated RS485 interface. This allows a cable length of up to 1.200m between the reader and Access Control Manager.
INTUS 620 is an ergonomic access reader discreetly blending in with a building’s architecture. At the same time, its efficient indicators make sure that the reader is easily seen.
- Technology: Mifare (Classic, DESFire EV1/2), Legic (prime, advant), Hitag
- Interface: RS485 (LBus protocol)
- Encrypted data transmission
- Buzzer, tamper contact
- Degree of protection: IP54 / 65
- Voltage supply: 12...24 V DC
- Rated power: max. 3 W
- INTUS 620: Abmessungen HxBxT (mm): 84x84x11
- INTUS 520IP: Dimensions (HxBxD) (mm): 88x118x51