Be prepared for everything.
Perfection in design. This is how INTUS 620 presents itself, an advanced RFID access reader for low-wear proximity card reading in a small and compact housing. INTUS 620 is available with the standard reading methods Mifare DESFire EV1/EV2 and Mifare classic, Legic advant, Legic prime as well as Hitag1/2 (125 kHz, EM41xx/42xx). Optionally, it can be equipped with an integrated PIN keyboard.
As a contactless proximity identification system, INTUS 620 interfaces to PCS Access Control Managers (INTUS ACM) and all terminals using the PCS LBus.
INTUS 520IP is a particularly rugged waterproof and dustproof version ideally suited for outdoor applications.
- Sleek and compact design.
- Galvanically isolated RS485 interface.
- Up to 1,200 m cable length from reader to Access Control Manager.
- Optionally illuminated.
Waterproof up to IP65.
The models INTUS 620 and INTUS 520IP are equipped with a galvanically isolated RS485 interface. This allows a cable length of up to 1.200m between the reader and Access Control Manager.
INTUS 520IP is additionally waterproof and dustproof up to the IP65 degree of protection.
INTUS 620 is an ergonomic access reader discreetly blending in with a building’s architecture. At the same time, its efficient indicators make sure that the reader is easily seen.
- Technology: Mifare (Classic, DESFire EV1/2), Legic (prime, advant), Hitag
- Interface: RS485 (LBus protocol)
- Encrypted data transmission
- Buzzer, tamper contact
- Degree of protection: IP54 / 65
- Voltage supply: 12...24 V DC
- Rated power: max. 3 W
- INTUS 620: Abmessungen HxBxT (mm): 84x84x11
- INTUS 520IP: Dimensions (HxBxD) (mm): 88x118x51