INTUS-Terminals are freely programmable. The programming language INTUS TCL, running on the terminals, is aimed to meet the fast processing of independent events.
TCL supports the following functions:
- Control and processing of reader and keyboard inputs
- Event driven handling of changes at the digital inputs
- Output to dislays
- Control of LEDs, buzzers and digital outputs
- Time monitoring functions to supervise several parallel working events
- Secured data transmission betweeen terminal and host